Are you suffering from headaches or migraines?
There are many types of headaches, but regardless of what type of headache you are experiencing, chiropractic is a safe, natural, and effective form of headache treatment. Here at Unity Chiropractic, we understand how debilitating this can be, which is why we are dedicated to helping you recover naturally.
Tension headaches are very common in people who spend a lot of time sitting, especially those who work in front of computers. The pain often starts in the neck or base of the skull and travels around to the front of the head. This type of headache can present as a dull ache.
Do you experience any of the following?
- Dull aching pain in your head?
- Tenderness in your neck, shoulders, and scalp?
- Tightness or pressure on your forehead or the side of your head?
- Throbbing sensation in your head?
- Visual disturbances?
- Sensitivity to light and noises?
Common causes of headaches and migraines:
- Poor posture (head forward of shoulders)
- Prolonged sitting positions
- Trauma or accidents such as whiplash
- Dietary triggers (dark chocolate, red wine)
- Dysfunction in the cervical spine
- Underlying disease or pathology (rare)
How can Unity Chiropractic help?
At Unity Chiropractic, we take a holistic approach to headaches and/or migraines; we treat your entire body, not just where it hurts. There can be many factors in what is causing your headaches or migraines, so it is essential we find the root cause of the issue.
Our focus is on correcting the cause of your headaches so that you can experience lasting results and great health, all without the nasty side effects of long-term pain medication use.
We do this by improving your spinal alignment and posture, using a gentle, non-invasive chiropractic technique. We will also look at the lifestyle factors that have led to the injury and help you make modifications as necessary to prevent future instances.
For your next appointment with our chiropractors, book online today.