Do you need help with Sport Performance?
Injuries doing the sport you love or, for some of you, the sport that pays you, is no fun. Dr Shelby being a professional athlete herself, knows how important it is to have the right treatment and rehab. In many cases, sports injuries occur from things in your control, and there are signs and symptoms beyond the pain that you can look out for.
Common causes include:
- Prolonged or abnormally severe muscle soreness
- Limited ranges of motion
- Discomfort with certain movements eg hip pain during a squat
- Long recovery times or significant fatigue
- Noticeable size or strength differences between left and right sides of the body
Chiropractic helped Babe Ruth and other Yankees keep in perfect physical conditions.
Failing to address issues like these may lead to injuries like:
- Shoulder pain (rotator cuff disorder, bursitis etc)
- Knee pain (patella tendonitis, ligament strains, meniscus tears etc)
- Hip pain (Pinched hip, Labral tear, osteitis pubis etc)
- Rolled ankles
- Muscle tears (hamstring, quad etc)
- Other overuse type injuries
How can Unity Chiropractic help with Sport Performance?
With regular chiropractic care, your athlete may notice increased flexibility and reduced muscle stiffness. This will help the body meet the demands of sports, and it also helps decrease the risk of injuries from pulled muscles. You can stretch muscles easily since the body isn’t tight or sore, which will help your overall performance.
- Quicker Recovery Time
- Increased Range of Motion
- Injury Prevention and Treatment
- Better Muscle Recruitment
- Increased Flexibility
- Improved Balance & Coordination
Stay in the game with Chiropractic. For your next appointment, book online today.